PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Your brain is water logged by the profit you sit on...I'm...

1. 245 Posts.
    Your brain is water logged by the profit you sit on...I'm sitting on a Disallowed+ the dollars may not equal yours but I am a long term holder and can comfortably comment that management have continued to miss deadlines they have quoted and continue to do it...combine this with the so called sophisticated friends or safe hands - yes I'm well within my right to call them on their mistakes and poor judgement ...I want to see a 20, 30, 40 bagger ...the resource will only take us so far...so be honest PF I mean Neil stop pretending and own up and stop defending them. SOS you are spot on!!!
    People sitting on good profit doesn't mean they have done exceptional job don't let that cloud the facts!!! Why do I continue to hold- I'm confident even with poor management decisions the resource still has a bit to carry us..combine that with the demand for lithium and my 5 year old niece could steer this in the right direction..so cut the crap accept criticism if it is warranted..it is warranted!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.