BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

As I have said many times before this stock is subject to alot...

1. 94 Posts.
    As I have said many times before this stock is subject to alot of trader quick buck volatility which is not necessarily a reflection of the Market Cap value.

The Market Cap is less than the value of Perkoa zinc mine at present, so why do we need to sell on Mumbwa news good or bad.
    It has been stated many times that Mumbwa is not even priced into the SP so why sell on Mumbwa news. The reality is the latest drill results and others to come have not been included in the PFS also potentially there could be alot more copper to come.

Personally I find it laughable the way some individuals/traders drop this stock even on potentially promising news. Lets face it what happens when copper price do inevitably go up.

A certain downramper on this forum who only ever appears at negative moments once stated a BTR drill hole result was quote ''a directors special''

I sold a small amount of BTR at 411% profir on that directors special. Make your own mind up.

This could end up being an extremely profitable mine with some upside in copper prices and further drilling, but Perkoa and cash in the bank will hold the value for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $60.43K 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8908898 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3878393 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.