DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

Well i have contacted the company and put in my protest at this...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Well i have contacted the company and put in my protest at this illegal bot trading forcing the share price to plunge almost 30 cents in a few weeks, i'll be damned if i'll allow machines to control the destiny of my company's share price without saying something to Dominion. ASIC are a waste of time to contact if you are a retail investor, been there and done that 100 times +, but now i contact the manipulated companies, i think that is a better strategy, because if 10 or 20 shareholders contact the company and voice their disapproval of this illegal "trading", the affected company would in most instances contact ASIC, that would have much more clout coming from a head of a half billion dollar or whatever market cap. Here are the contact details....

Dominion Mining
    phone 08 94266400
    fax 08 94811378

Johnathan Shellabear (managing director and CEO)
    Peter Joseph (chairman)
    Ross Coyle (chief financial officer and company secretary)

Please, a few shareholders...contact the company and let them know we dont want our share price decimated any further by bots that dont pay brokerage on each trade like we do. And any other companies that you hold that are affected by this illegal activity, do the same thing. I've so far done it with DOM AGS MEO BTA VHL lots more to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.