DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

And to rub salt into the wound, a broker i used 10 years ago,...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    And to rub salt into the wound, a broker i used 10 years ago, once stopped me from completeing a sell oder on a penny stock, cant remember the name, it was about 8 cents from memory...i had sold say 99,800 shares at the 8 cents, so had 200 left to go and the highest buyer was something like 5 cents, it was a big gap down, and the broker said he couldn't sell the 200 shares for the 5 cents which happened to be the next day as i wasn't watching the order at the time, and he said to me "i cant sell 200 shares for 5 cents that last traded at 8 cents, i'd have ASIC come down on me like a ton of bricks". So what's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander. We have 2 sets of rules folks, one for the instos and their bots, U-boats, centre point trades, free brokerage, wash trades (buy and sell to each other no brokerage to create the impression of high activity) Dummy bids that get cancelled (1 million TLS buy order vanished before my eyes today) BLY (ASX200 stock) shares forced down 10 cents in half an hour with bot trading yesterday between 10.30am and 11.05am check that one out)The directors of Dominion should hang their heads in shame for turning a blind eye to this "trading" in their company. EVERY ONE CENT THE SHARE PRICE GETS MANIPULATED DOWN IS = TO AROUND 2.2 MILLION DOLLARS IT GETS DEVALUED. So some scum sucking bot that knocked it down 8 cents today in one hit affected the market cap byover 17 million bucks. YOU BET I'M ANGRY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.