RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

41c Target Off Double Bottom?, page-70

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    "SP down 30%" "bad management" .... well, here's a few more to add to your "bad management list":
    SLR down from 255c to 170c (33%), RMS 245c to 160c (35%), ALK 144c to 80c (44%) .... please add others so we can call them out ..... Col, if you read my previous comments, they always had an important qualification .... the gold price !!
    Currently, despite the POG holding firm in the mid US$1800's, sentiment has turned against gold miners, as the Biden rally gains strength. Until the fundamentals that drive the POG regain traction, all gold companies, whether there on your love or hate list will struggle to regain previous SP high's let alone, new highs.
    RED has flagged the announcement of debt finance is imminent .... no announcement(s) till it's a complete proper done deal .... ditto Siana. Meanwhile construction of KOTH continues and by mid year all construction contracts will be finalised so capex will be known and this will "de-risk" KOTH and result in a "re-rate" and hence a consolidation of the SP.
    The recent quarterly was uninspiring, but predictable, as RED transitions Darlot away from KOTH ore to new sources, which will impact later in 2021 .... but the main value in RED is KOTH, a 16yr+ LOM project, WA next big mine.
    While many love RMS and SLR, mine life is an issue ..... which KOTH could remedy ???
    I will hold till after RED hits it major milestones .... changing management now is akin to changing jockeys on a winning horse as it enters the home straight. Meanwhile to suggest that RED is unsound and hence a "bad investment" / "Sell" when its on the crest of bringing into production the largest proven undeveloped gold mine is .... "unsound".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 34.5¢ $18.03M 50.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 588995 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 407514 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.