SYR 4.00% 24.0¢ syrah resources limited

42% fall in SP possible, page-25

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Cheers Mainholm. Calmness and level heads come with wisdom - and i need age to earn me some of that. In the scheme of things I'm just a kid compared to most others.

I really wanted to see the look on the faces of the Riddles and the Carneys and the other dynasties of carbon when natural G miners mopped the floor with them and destroyed their coke business models.

These carbon traders collude - they have for generations. The only way to take it from them was to destroy coke - truly the only way to beat them at their own game was by playing it the same way they do.

We as a group of graphite investors - could of had it all. SYR can't do it alone. Yeah - you have a business model if you pull off even half of what you have piped to sell. But there could have been far more for all of us if we killed off coke together. That's what is most disappointing. The way its headed these carbon traders will end up picking up south african orogen graphite on the cheap - which is what they wanted in the first place imo. Looks like they'll get their wish. Anyway. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $1.204M 4.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4529626 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 313246 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.