SYR 3.13% 31.0¢ syrah resources limited

42% fall in SP possible, page-91

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Gee Freehold you are getting even more presumptuous and unbecoming.

You state:
    Ton threads have been awash with D/rampers (Some say orchestrated) for months and they have had little success only able marginally lower the price a few cent of late...and they are no disappearing because they can get no traction there ... why because its already rock bottom... but SYR has not had the microscopic inspection from every angle day in day out that TON has ... so perhaps its time it had to see how it stacks up ..or not.

The facts are that the TON threads have been awash with Up Rampers. So much so that the TON threads are the laughing stock on the HC site. Orchestrated? What a laugh. Are you one of those subscribers to nutty conspiracy theories? The down rampers are attracted like bees to a honey pot due to the stupid calls and comments that were being made by the up rampers. You were one of those up rampers back in mid 2014 after that nutter attracted you over from the STT threads. Now you are back into TON, you are back to your usual up ramping form. Whilst your up ramping is at least a bit more subtle than some of the nutters, this time you are adding a twist. That twist is a feeble attempt to down ramp SYR. Pathetic.

You also said:
    Its obvious to me that you are putting a +ive spin on it to protect you own investment ... understandable I guess, but I learnt early on that seeing everything through rose coloured glasses is a dangerous thing to do and it will cost you ultimately.

Once again you have no idea. I'm free carried in SYR with additional profit in the bank already. More importantly, I have carried out significant due diligence on SYR including some in depth discussions with Board members. Additionally, I have had some good conversations with some of the key staff and just for curiosity's  sake with staff from a few brokerage houses. My research suggests that very few explorers will make it in the graphite market. I have no doubts that picking winners by sitting behind a computer screen is an extreme long shot.

The graphite market is very complicated and also opaque. To do really worthwhile fundamental analysis one needs to do a lot of research to understand the technical and market dynamics of the graphite space. However, unless one has some acquired knowledge in several relevant disciplines then much of that research is about as clear as mud. It is obvious to me you have not done that and/or lack the acquired knowledge. Your approach comes over clearly as superficial and simplistic. That is likely to be your big mistake.

With all due respect, your type of analysis is better left for short term trading. Investing for the long term requires much deeper skill sets than you portray in the many posts I have read from you over the past 9 months or so.

Good luck anyway. I'm very content to disagree with your views, especially when you are down ramping.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $320.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $772.2K 2.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 528151 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 91326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.