CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

????????, page-25

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: cmq to plummet Alpha,

You think that you do know something about my losses, transactions etc.

I must disappoint you there, unfortunately: you don't have any idea at all.

As to CMQ, I did the work on it (much simpler than NRT) and was quite happy with it. I used the necessary Disclaimers but I can't stop people from losing money.

You keep coming back to PTD. This was the situation:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    There were 2 reasons why PTD failed:
    1. We were under the impression that we would get the Patents on 20 Febr. 2002. We did not but received Notifications instead.

So, we had to forgo the royalties till the Patents came along in Sept. This immediately caused the price to fall.

2. Then. when the Patents arrived, J&J wouldn't pay royalties although they had previously paid them in Europe. They stopped paying these as well.

We were under the impression that PTD didn't expect any problems as J&J had signed an agreement a year or so ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't tight enough. The matter is close to getting into court.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    Had we had the real Patents on 20 Febr, then the P/E would have been quite tolerabe. But of course, the J&J problem would have turned up anyway.

People will just have to make their own assessments prior to buying, holding or selling an investment.

Gerry

I am quite sincere as to my investments and NRT is a good example of the vast amount of work I put in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.