GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: POSCO transaction continues to progress, page-113

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I saw this article and even though WIRED aren't Lithium experts...
    this is the first time I've ever heard FMC NOT quoted as one of the TOP 3 or 4.

Only goes to prove my theory that FMC will be active in the consolidation space in Oct. when it finishes it's IPO.
    I'm not sure GXY could be in play but, consolidation is a investors best friend...
    as the market looks at all assets and starts to fully value all the plays.

GXY is one of Jewels in the Lithium space and more investor attention on Hombre Muerto as the best Salar in ARGENTINA (and the 2nd best in the world)...can only be good for GXY.

IMO
    DYOR!!

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/future-of-energy-lithium-ion-batteries-climate-change

There's plenty of lithium out there but the environmental and human cost of extracting it at evermore rapid rates will be huge. At present, four companies dominate the global lithium supply – Albemarle, Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile, and Chinese producers Tianqi Lithium and Ganfeng Lithium, which operate from Australia – and they are becoming increasingly intertwined. As a recent Bloomberg editorial put it: why is there so little noise about the emerging oligopoly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.