ALK 2.91% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Tomingley Gold Project Exploration Update, page-27

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Apologies if already discussed, but I have only just noticed further links and connections between ALK, AGS and CTL, which make me think a « perfect match » like EVN is unlikely.

ALK, AGS, CTL as you know have the same major holder. So I’m thinking any future merger would more likely be within the same stable. Plus, these 3 gold companies’ are all currently at significant, albeit different, crossroads.

1.ALK has no cash problems (and no debt), but appears to be at an impasse with the DP and Tomingley;
    2.AGS has c$6m cash and no debt, but has the potential to have a major gold discovery (maiden JORC due soon)
    3. CTL is currently in suspension until August. It’s seeking « funding arrangements to repay or replace the Convertible Notes » and as working capital. Twiggy (Squadron) has extended their deadline to Aug 10

Alk’s newly appointed company secretary (Dennis Wilkins) is also Centennial Minings company secretary. ... All of which might simply mean that the mining world draws on a small pool of experts. ... But it might also mean that ALK already has a strategy in the pipeline that involves some intercompany merging and/or asset spin offs like the one AGS saw when its Maldon gold was sold for $5.5m shares in newly formed Octagonal Resources (later privatised) in 2010/11.

Not trying to join any dots here ... Unlike most of you I am a relatively new ALK shareholder. But I have long admired the company’s success and great community and environmental record. ... I hope and trust the DP will eventually come to fruition to benefit all long standing and long suffering shareholders. .. And I’ll shut up now and read what other longterm holders have to say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 52.5¢ 49.8¢ $419.3K 824.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 85781 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 17252 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ 264399
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.