PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

For me Ophir it's all on the website, those that take the time...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    For me Ophir it's all on the website, those that take the time to really look into what this company offers in terms of upside you can not be anything but excited about ABM's future and all for a lousy 6 cents per share.

IMHO once market sentiment changes (starting to see that now) and appitite for risk increases the flow of cash into the market and away from bonds is going to be exciting to witness. Those that choose to invest in gold producers and explorers and in particular the past few months are going to do very well. Infact, I'm not doing too badly at the minute.

Once the mining starts and the cash starts rolling in they will have the funds for a much larger exploration program and where the JORC ends who knows, it will exctiting to watch unfold.

I try to focus on recoverable gold as oppossed to JORC, IDC just ann their first PFS: 1 million oz gold and 6 million in silver their current JORC is 1.8mill oz gold and 20mill oz silver. Result, day traders out quick smart and approx 20% drop in share price. I only mention IDC as part of the discussion and not for cross promotion.

Heaps to look forward to between now and christmas, go ABM go you good thing.

Once again, just my IMO only. Penrice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.