WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

43.3 g/t au from 37m, page-44

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Sirdean, P87, if you had been following the company for more than a couple of days you would understand that from recent drilling last year they found some good grades but never followed them up with further drilling as the market was not interested i guess as a result of gold sentiment.

You will notice Bryan mentions in the video that we are looking at over 50 targets, prioritising earlier in the year Williamson now Galaxy, Metelle, Western lodes etc these are some of the areas management believe the shallow high grade ore is, while you are right by way you interpret the video by Bryan saying we have plenty of 2g/t ore to run through the mill, "the focus now is to find some higher grade 9-10g/t ore deposits", he also goes on to finish that key catalyst is "now that we come out with these interesting intercepts, people will be able to look at ore body and say yeah that is going through the plant next door"

Given Bryan knows better than any of us about his drill targets, he sounds IMO reasonably confident in saying one of the key catalysts is providing these 9-10g/t results to the market!!

Anyway that is my take, you may see it different!!

While i see you have a problem with wording and interpretation of releases or posts, not sure what your real angle is here all of a sudden, to scare people away, by trying to push price down so you can buy, Sounds like you don't have one positive about the company that in our opinion keeps delivering, or is this what you do just go from thread to thread picking companies apart!!!

Sorry i just don't get it and i personally have better things to do with my life!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.