AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-8

1. 4,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    It was indeed a very professional presentation. I also liked Richard Cottee"s (CTP) and Ian MacFarlane's (CEO QLD Res Council) presentation. They both had a go at the bureaucrats.

I had a few favorite presentations and AJQ was among them. AJQ is concentrating on the Roma shelf. They need partners for the Northern tenements. They want to drill 3 more wells until mid 2019. They are excited about their 1st Myall Creek well. Everything went well so far, fingers crossed. Should have results by mid August.

15 % CN 375 Mio @ 11cts (Sept 2019). Bond holders can make the call. Obviously DGR and NM will support conversion unless there is a major stuff up somewhere. We have to wait and see what happens.

The Charts say there is resistance @ 10cts and 11 cts. From there on there should be lots of upside. I guess if we get good results in Aug from Myall Creek, we should clear resistance and then we should also be closer to conversion. But I just asked myself why would they convert now, they will still get 15 % interest in the meantime.

There was also a little bit of talk about Uganda. There could be a backdoor listing in 6 - 12 months. DGR holds the key there. Talking about DGR, 15 minutes is not long enough to go through everything in a presentation. Management is upbeat. Ecuador looks very interesting. SOLG's MRE out in a few months. JW showed some cores from ALPALA. Auburn might be listing in 2018 (Hawkwood Project Area is probably their first go area)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.