AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-2

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Nice Presentation. Is anyone from here attending the Noosa Mining Conference today ?

If so, it would be terrific if you can ask the following question : "Over what period of time will the Unlisted Convertible Notes be Repaid - when will repayment commence" ? I would love to know Armour's response to this question re their intentions to clear these debt instruments.

I've been watching the Share Price.... as I type it is just a few points off the .10c mark which should be the base going forward. I do expect us to be able to say in future, do you remember when the SP was under .10c ?

Just flicked though the Presentation as I know most of it by ROTE by now !

The slide of Northwest Queensland has an associated comment 'Seeking Sophisticated Partner'. I'm thinking many of the majors must be interested - eg Santos, Rinehart etc etc. Perhaps there was a reluctance in the past due to our tenement remoteness, but we are gaining our own pipeline (built at no cost to us) for goodness sakes, this is a huge incentive. My opinion, for what it is worth, is the best potential strategic suitor as our partner going forward would be none other than BHP. They have acquired a mountain of knowledge in relation to shale projects. They dramatically overpaid in the USA, so why not use their acquired knowledge and get in on the ground floor reasonable prices with our huge NQ tenements ? Food for thought !

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.