WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Request For Continuation of Voluntary Suspension, page-198

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Thanks for your warm words. Unfortunately i have been in heavy business commitments since 8 am to y pm, and just drove back 6 hours to home. I am just reading now and only seen a few tweets from jb. The biggest issue i feel i got wrong and surprised a few was that we have the delayed trading untul 6 august? My learned thoughts were that asx would allow us to trade today.
    This is my best pick in history and ive invested accordingly. I see huge opportunity from here in comming months to be the first producer on the asx and possibly attain a production rate that places us in the top 5 in the world. Our capex will be the envie of the industry. The weaknesses will be only in the undefined supply. However, i have no concern that this will be an issue and feel this will be foremost for the company to provide further data comencing in the near future.
    As ive just started reading others thoughts and then will read the official announcement, some of my comments above couod be dealt with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.