MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

My advice would be to buy in the high 8s or 9s before its too...

1. 523 Posts.
    My advice would be to buy in the high 8s or 9s before its too late.
    I purchased a few several months back before the Grexit rubbish hit the market.
    Unfortunately I paid 10c for them back then, but with some constant accumulation since then I have averaged down to 8.2.
    Anything under 10c is a bargain for this junior at the moment.
    Please don't forget that SYR didn't take off until quite some time after their first set of fantastic drill results. This is generally how these graphite stocks work from what I have seen (I hold others).

Dont underestimate the value of the JV with EGZ either. Some people see it as a negative for the SP, i.e. being over shadowed by a 75% stake. A free carry is definitely a positive.

No real need to raise capital regularly with a good set of strategic assets funding most ground exploration. This was the real kicker for me, when doing my research as it says a lot about the intelligence and competency of management.

The 100% owned tenements will have graphite on them. This is a given, as the strike length is 110 km. The real question is whether or not the Graphite that is discovered is of high enough purity, large enough flake and economical to liberate. If this box gets ticked, multi bagger very quickly in my opinion.

Lots of great news not to far on the horizon. Will hold and continue to hold until then.

Good luck to all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.