435,000+ Convicted Criminals Enter U.S....13,000 murderers...15,000 sex offenders. This should end Harris' run, page-57

1. 24,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @bredred specifically said

That what Trump said to his daughter was loving and beautiful.

.that you are sick for writing the following to a fellow poster.............you said he ought to send his 12 year old daughter to mar a Lago to be groomed by Trump in order that upon returning, so the poster could proceed to have sex with his own daughter..........

No, you disturbed unwell liar. I said Yeze was saving his money to send his daughter to Mar-a-Lago when she is 12 so when she comes back he might if she wasn't his daughter, consider dating her and have sex in common as a favourite thing to do.
    I used the verbatim words Trump used which you said was loving and beautiful.

You doubled down on that and started bleating on about these videos you attached

I attached those videos to show the exact verbatim words I used.
    Your disturbed unwell mind believes what Trump said was loving and beautiful . So the grooming and sickness you are suggesting is directed at Trump's words which you believe are loving and beautiful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.