CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Bottomline the way I see it (1) Aliens only control this company...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Bottomline the way I see it

(1) Aliens only control this company ... controlling Ozzie resources + Uranium

(2) The deals are between aliens only as represented by FH and EY ... shame shame shame Derrin

(3) Shareholders who have submitted informal proofs of debt are given "voting rights" .... what a joke when they know their votes will be outvoted anyway bythe ALIEN vote .... red herring to keep us quiet ???

(4) The whole thing smells of "scamology" .... how can we be allowed to vote when our status hasnt YET BEEN RESOLVED .... so in reality, the deals will be done WITHOUT US and we wont be included in what is decided ....... BETWEEN ALIENS ...... dealing over OUR OZZIE ASSETS.

This is craaap for mine and begs the Qs

(1) WHERE are the politicos defending Oz people's rights over Oz people's assests ... too hot for them cos sovereign CHINA is involved ??? ... well Shizen, shouldnt ozzie folk be made aware of how their leaders are giving away their assets for zilch ???

(2) WHERE is ASIC to scream "blue murder" on shareholders' behalf over the handling of this ... then again it is according to THEIR INADEQUATE REGULATIONS that such can be allowed to happen ??? ..... ozzie folk should be made aware of our laws in place which ALLOW aliens to just take away our ozzie assets without anyone raising a finger to stop them ???

A number of shareholders submitting informal proofs of debt ACCORDING TO FH's rules also submitted LEGAL OPINIONS supporting their claims. I see no legal opinion from FH to counter their legal opinion shareholders should be rated same as creditors ... HENCE FH IMO are themselves exposing themselves to damages claims if this MO is allowed to proceed in current fashion.

Time for an intervention order ... we need to have our status resolved ahead of any creditors vote ... and media blow-up next methinks unless some decency and fairness emerges outa this BS.

And re ma-aaa-jor shareholders keeping quiet ... well there is a likely carve up coming aint there, so no point rocking the condemned boat with whats coming up for grabs ?

Guys I've just come back from BJ and they tell me to my face, careful cos biz is biz .... this is just biz to HNC and some here are even trying to defend them (?) Well whoopee pull out the ouzo and lets celebrate and wish them well cos they have 30+ years worth of "stuff" they can send back home at nil profit here so even the taxes can be theirs... is this what u want for yr kids ? Or do any of our politicos who are supposedly representing US AND OUR KIDS have the cajones to stand up for OUR COUNTRY against sovereign PRC now ???

Black marks against any ozzies who assist aliens in attempted theft of OZZIE assets ...

IMBOOC and gotta be "without prejudice" in here, but looks like someones waving a red flag now .....

Get back to BASICS and dont worry too much about details ... "they" want our stuff ... "we" want to hold onto our stuff ... and them supposedly looking after our stuff all this time have stuffed up big time allowing this to happen.

And I thought Id see something "special" outa FH on my return ... nah, never did actually ... biz is biz Tony.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.