CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

439a report, page-25

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Btw has that 14 mill JORC lbs "now u see it, now u dont" Uranium resurfaced again in the FH report ? Must be cosmic smoke.

Simplicity ... if we dont vote yeah to this DOCA we are faced with liquidation(?) No time to submit another DOCA, and we dont want liquidation.

So unless we are organised enuff for a court injunction and cost of following it thru with class action say, we get "timed out" by April 30 meet ... tho again, nothing prevents from continuing beyond that. Anyone interested pro-bono ?

Next, aint it amazing that the only ones discussing the future of our ozzie assets were the 3 who met in Beijing ... are any politicians watching? Can I get an appointment to discuss or are they all too busy handing things over to the PRC? Recent OZL/Prominent hill decision gives some cause for optimism but maybe we are just too small to bother ...... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE URANIUM which apparently has re-surfaced again in the FH report ...... SURELY THAT makes it a case of national interest / security? ......... not to mention the ordinary folk superannuation losses !

Too many major events have been swept under the carpet, like what we were asked to do about all events leading up to the 2008 AGM and look forward with optimism ...

Then agian we fired a LEGAL OPINION suggesting our case was indeed comparable to the SOG legal precedent ... and this seems to have been swept aside by the FH comment that all things were done according to the corporate rules ??? .... shouldnt ASIC stand up now and make a comment on behaklf of ozzie shareholders ?

I keep thinking the main problem we have is the POLITICAL aspect we are dealing with a 40% PRC government owned company which our current laws have allowed to take the box seat ..... and without ANY CHALLENGE TO DATE by our current government even tho 100% ownership of a PROSCRIBED MATERIAL (ie guess that SHOULD mean aliens can't own any Uranium unless Canberra lets them).

Am reallysurprised the FED government hasnt said anything yet ... its not as if they dont know !

IMO the ONLY ones who can interven at this point is the FED GOV on issues of foreign ownership and espesh wrt proscribed materials, AND ASIC who should be the only ones in a position to really comment on the CORPORATE LAW issues and any breaches thereof .

Personally I cant digest the 3 aliens in BJ meet to carve up our Ozzie steak.

Same time i dont want to see this liquidate but same time dont want to see the "3" decide its fate withour shareholder input ........ and the bit from FH about, "yeah we'll let you vote cos you are outvoted anyway, but we wont discuss yr status until after the result" is a bit BS.

Everyone is walking a tightrope atm and am starting to wonder whether HNC really knew the possible outcomes here based whoever advised them ... then again nothing ventured nothing gained, and they are TESTING how far our laws will allow them to push ...... thats why we need the LAWMAKERS to stand up now and call their move !

Áô least seems like we got 14 mill JORC lbs of "worthless" Uranium on the books again ... ASIC ???

What a circus.

Speculating agian and without prejudice of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.