CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Fellow dudded shareholders, I recieved this last night from FH"I...

1. 34 Posts.
    Fellow dudded shareholders,

I recieved this last night from FH

"
    I confirm that shareholders are able to participate in the CMR meeting via telephone link. The telephone conference details were stated in the Notice of Meeting dated 22 April 2009. There is a segment for questions within the agenda for the meeting commencing at 8.00AM (CST) in which to voice your queries. "

So it is : Ph: 1800063705 Pin: 8462231

Ring in at 7.50 am central, 8.20am Eastern today.

So we dont double on on Questions to be asked, or for clarification - .i.e get my figures right, feel free to post in here what should be asked, or what we want to be asked. Just in case one of us is given the oportunity, and not others on the hook up.

My Question: CMR from early statements and company releases had 14 million pounds of Uranium as assets under the ground in its tenaments. Where has this gone, and how has the Administrator calculated this in assets of the company to date. If I am not correct with my assumption that there is 14 million lbs of uranium under the ground, then can the administrator tell me the estimate uranium holdings CMR has at present in its tenaments.

cheers, Butch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.