GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

43c - the chinese will be laughing...., page-19

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Awesome1 posted a post at 06.56 this morning detailing his correspondence with Ilja Graulich who is the Investor Relations Manager at GDO. Go to the GDO website under 'contact us' to confirm Ilja works for the company.

In this correspondence Ilja states 'You would have seen the Chinese buying, we knew they were coming on board and they clearly knew of the deal, so we have a strong partner'.

If you don't trust Awesome1 over this matter then e-mail Ilja yourself. I also think I heard Neil Froneman mention in a very recent article on this Rand deal that the Chinese were informed of this but I cannot remember where or be stuffed to find it.

Personally I have no problems whatsoever that the Chinese would have known about this deal considering they just bought 17% of the company to then have an announcement the following day. Any problems with this then please consider selling you're GDO and moving elsewhere or contact ASIC or something. Personally I am happy to have the Chinese buying at 53c and lurking in the wings.

Please lets put this issue to rest. The chinese were informed of the Rand deal before buying in. As i said before. If uncertain then email Ilja yourselves. If you dont like it consider selling.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.