BIT 9.09% 3.0¢ biotron limited

$44 $$$$$$ Only 20 Billion...., page-3

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336

BIT225 works by interfering with the assembly of HIV‐1 in macrophage cells (previously disclosed, asdiscussed in Q2 above). The outcome is the production of replication‐deficient ie. non‐infectious virus bythese reservoir cells. The immunological changes seen in trial subjects receiving ART + BIT225 treatment(described in responses to Q2) are consistent with the body’s immune system recognising this replication‐incompetent virus as a source of antigen.  This immunological response is not seen in trial subjects who didnot take BIT225 (i.e. took ART + placebo).  The goal of many immune stimulation‐based interventions such as vaccines has been to boost specific T cellresponses and the consequent downstream concert approach of the immune system to eliminate viralproducts including viral load. The addition of BIT225 was found to induce immunological changes, asmeasured by flow cytometry (see Q2 above). This is consistent with a release of a new antigen source such asreplicative incompetent virus from macrophages. These results demonstrate that BIT225 has a uniquemechanism of action compared to marketed ART

I think the implications are bigger than one could imagine, just think Vaccine.........

P.S. Researches and believers need only reply..... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $32.26K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 720804 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.