GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-33

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    liquid111 said, "Maybe because they are going to be held down for a loooooong time."

I have absolutely no doubts at all 'liquid' that GXY will be held down for as loooooong as is humanly possible, by these R-Soul SP-manipulating Wall St shorting B..s and I would also add, that anyone on here who honestly doesn't believe that all of the many and varied Wall St architects of the GFC wouldn't possibly collectively co-operate, and collude to gain financial control, over the worlds newest guaranteed $$$$Money-Printing-Machine$$$$ aka the global Lithium supply market, aka "The World's New White-Petrol" either has rocks in their head, or, still believes in Santa-Clause and the Tooth-Fairy, maybe both.

If you'd like any further evidence of that just start reading Satyajit Das's books, both pre, and post-GFC. They'll open your eyes about just what happens on Wall St.

That's why I have always personally believed that 'investing' in GXY, from a CG perspective, is definitely a patience, and long-game proposition, of accumulating whenever possible at an artificially low SP, and then HOLDING them for however long it takes for the "Masters of the Universe" to flick their switch, over to 'sell-mode'.

In the meantime of course the GXY company's revenues and bank-account-snowball just keeps on rolling downhill, picking up speed and growing ever fatter, as it goes, and so eventually I also fully expect that in the fullness of time I can also look forward to an Amazon River of GXY's Divvies starting to flow into my own, bank account, as well.

And that's why, I always say, IMHO, Hold 'em. Don't Fold 'em Folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.