What a bizarre post.I've asked @efed maybe 5 times at most to...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    What a bizarre post.

I've asked @efed maybe 5 times at most to reconcile his/her opinion of the deaths recorded in DAEN with the TGA's assessment and have not received one response. Yet efed continually posts the same basic DAEN data (many times more than I have replied) either stating or implying that all these are vaccine caused deaths. All this in spite of being advised by many that basic DAEN data can't be used this way. Maybe you should ask efed to stop posting ad nauseum?

Of course you believe the TGA is lying. I never doubted you would have that view. But what I can't see is how you can trust your quoted "authorities" when a simple inspection of the primary sources will show easily how you're being misled.

Based on 2019 data, around 169,000 people die each year. That works out at about, on average, 128 per million per week. Some 17.7 million vaccinations have been given to date so, just by random chance, you would expect, on average, 2,265 deaths in the week following these vaccinations and 9,060 in the following 4 weeks. This is the context of deaths reported to DAEN.

Within those numbers will be all sorts of causes (with well known rates of occurrence and clinical progression) against which regulators can review the DAEN data to detect if these reported outcomes are different from expected and indicate an unrecognised risk. This is how regulators around the world detected quite quickly the rare but extreme risk of TTS from the AZ vaccine.

I booked through the DHHS here in Victoria and I've had 4 follow-up contacts to date where I was able to report adverse events. It's not hard and I see no evidence of reporting being suppressed.

Anyway, good luck for whenever covid arrives in your corner of Australia and I hope your beliefs keep you safe if you're unlucky enough to be one of the 5% or 10% of people that get hit hard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.