448 Deaths of Australians after taking the Covid Vaccine from 01/03/ 21 up till 08/08/21, page-229

1. 56 Posts.
    I have a questions about the reported COVID-related deaths vs reported Vaccine-related deaths.. Mainly around what the criteria is used to be officially counted.

This is not a pro vs anti vax.. simply just trying to understand facts..

When I listen to Galdy's & Co talk at 11am, it has been unfortunate that deaths are the norm lately.
    What gets me is that when they report a COVID-related death which has occurred to someone with underlying conditions and is counted as a COVID-related death.. if i recall correctly, there was someone in palliative care last week that dies of COVID and was a statistic
    On the other side, the TGA report says there have 'coincidentally' been hundreds of deaths, but only a small number are official vaccine-related deaths..
    So that has me thinking, what criteria do they use? If we assume a person in palliative care dies of COVID, they are a statistic for COVID-related deaths, yet if that same person never had COVID, was vaccinated and died a few days later, they would not be a vaccine related death?

Is this how other read this? Does anyone have any clarity on share on these numbers?

Again this is not a pro vs anti vax.. simply just trying to understand facts.. I personally would like the same criteria used for both sets of deaths..
    Either way, the numbers are extremely low per capita.. but hiding, or skewing, numbers causes the hesitancy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.