CYP 2.33% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I feel your pain. Currently down 55% and getting worse each day...

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3885
    I feel your pain. Currently down 55% and getting worse each day it seems.

Since I've become a shareholder I wish I could say I've seen ups and downs. But all I have seen so far is downs. And kept topping up when the price went down hill thinking to have spotted a bargain (ignored the whole falling knife thing).

To be honest, maybe we all liked the underdog story of a company that used to deal with recyclable nappies to become a world leader in stem cells. And even better, it's based in Australia. For once an Australia based company on the ASX that is not a bank and not involved in mining or insurance that could actually do well. Who wouldn't want to be part of that. In March there were thousands of people suddenly interested (including me). At some stage we had over 20,000 people following this thread. And now - currently I wouldn't even be able to sell all the shares I've accumulated even if I wanted to...

What's the reason?
    Sure, there are always people on this thread that claim responsibility like this Chris dude that claimed to have caused a slip in the share price due to his blog. And the more the share price slips, the more Chris' seem to be appearing on this thread to tell us how crap this whole Cynata story is.
    I still can't figure out the reason behind that. Downramping? For what reason? Cheaper entry point? Currently just over 80,000 units could change hands, so I doubt that's the reason.
    I also don't buy the story of some self proclaimed expert that works as Samaritan in his spare time to save us from making bad investments.
    Could it be former share holders that lost money? Maybe. Given the that the highs are now $1 away it's definitely possible.
    Maybe, just maybe there are people out there living their sad lives and the only pleasure they get is by trying to make other feel worse...

Then again, perhaps, people could have just have lost interest, went back to their banks, mining companies and insurances. Stick to the things you know, right?

We saw however in March how quickly it can go from zero to hero. All it takes is one good announcement. And even all the Chris' out there won't be able to hold it back then. And no chart analyst (by the way, haven't seen them around in a while either) will be able to foresee it. Then again, it won't stop them from trying though...

Enough rambling on now. We will find out soon whether CYP is just a good story or if there i$ more to it. They keep bringing up the first commercial deal before the end of the year - and that's what they will be measured on.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.