CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

44c, page-2

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Good announcement today from the company.

Looks like the meetings with the global pharmas in Europe went very well if they have requested CBio to start scaling up production of XToll.

As I can see it, the only reason they?ve asked them to start the scale up is if they were serious about some kind of transaction and didn?t want to lose months of patent life (and dollars) if XToll turns out to be a blockbuster.

Also good to see them start work on other uses for XToll such as Lupus, any luck on that front would massively change the size of a deal.

As for raising $ this side of the trials they said in the last preso that they wanted to do other value add initiatives subject to funding, so I think management have got it right because a few million spent now could mean another $100+ million at the end of the year, plus it adds to their bargaining power when negotiating a deal.

Stocks holding up well considering they came back on trading with the Dow down 130 pts over night and our market down almost 2% today and also when another bio-tech is doing a raise.

Approximately 2 months to go before it gets real interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.