VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

45%....75%....30%....

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    For ease of following, I will only speak in post 10:1 consolidation prices.

In early November 2009, having survived the GFC, we were trading at $1.80

Eighteen months later, a group of shareholders felt they could do a better job than existing management and after an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the board, reportedly sold every one of the tens of millions of shares they had accumulated, and single handedly drove the share price down to 9c.

Seven years later in a world gripped by a future in electric transportation and a list of positive developments with our Company that are too long to list, I find it absolutely unfathomable to think that we are now 45% lower again!

To take the most basic, back of a napkin valuations as a beginning, our NTAV is a whopping 75% higher than where we currently sit. No wonder then, that the SPP was 30% oversubscribed.

Some have said here that "friends of management" are now locked and loaded, at the same time that funding questions have also been answered. If you want some technical icing on the cake, trends that last around 2 years for us, also look to have finally turned.

I'm tipping the 'foot brake' red light is set to disappear from our electric dash and Vmoto is going to roar silently back up to where it should be.

Gottalovevmt...
    Last edited by gottalove: 20/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.