VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

I started purchasing VMT about 5-6 years ago and I did not know...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I started purchasing VMT about 5-6 years ago and I did not know of its prior history; my interests was that it would be an environmentally friendly product...the scooter. To learn that there was an unsucccessful attempt to overthrow the board which in effect sent the share price lower by the losers selling is interesting. What power they had.

That shows me the resilience the board has to overcome such damage and persevere. Which only further gives me confidence that if they are on the right path which I believe they are the rewards are going to be fantastic. I would think that had this been any other company it may have folded under such pressure.

Looking forward to next chapter of VMT. I think everything is lining up well for VMT when you see what is happening with battery power. Will continue buying at these prices. Oh an afterthought, those persons who tried to overthrow the board thank you! Because I have brought so many more at great prices and had the price been $1.80 I would only have a fraction off what I have today, so thank you.

Patience is always key...to success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.8¢ 14.8¢ 14.5¢ $947 6.514K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27685 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 176772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.