NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

45c, 70c, 120c

1. 343 Posts.
    Many emotions these days as we start to get nervous as to where the sp is going.

I have no idea where the sp is going short term, when the BFS will be released and what type of JV deal the company finally get.

What is for sure is that nobody here knows either, even though there are some very well informed investors who are kind enough to share their thinking with all.

No sense in getting at each other on predictions and just as one will go long on CFD's in order to make a killing when the SP jumps so others will go short and hope for it to fall. Some times the bulls will win other times the bears but fact is nobody knows.

Fortunately large diversified miners do not play this short term trading game and look to build there resources over time by adding into their portfolio what they beleive to be key differentiating investments. Xstrata is looking at PGM's for differentiation (read: Higher shareholder value generation) while BHP have gone for fertelizers. The key question an investor (not trader!) should ask of NKP is whether it is a meaningful enough deposit in order to allow a major to add that extra something into its portfolio.

My view is Yes! Combine that with potential Chromite mining efficiencies and it becomes even more convincing. Xstrata is a logical partner as it is allready building its PGM resources and has a huge Chrome operation in a 50% JV with Merafe (another BEE company).

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.