KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hey cfast appreciate your response. Do you have a general idea...

1. 4,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey cfast appreciate your response. Do you have a general idea of how much cash on hand they have at present? The Dec Q showed they had $8M but spent $8M in that Dec Q. Can't keep that up can they for obvious reason. I guess they would have stopped exploration as that chewed up a big part of that spend. What are your thought cfast of things getting to a point where they may need to raise a bit of cash (hence JLowry - the bringer of CR imo). Another $20M at 35c adds 60M shares approx which is not a massive SOI compared to other companies when added to existing.

The little reading I have done tonight (on my phone) indicates that they'll need to upgrade POS Mt Johnson plant to the tune of $8M perhaps more depending on those pesky met results, and there is the cost of making MZN go away, that is if it goes the way holders hope. There's more met work required from what I can tell despite what has been released. I couldn't find any details of the all important iron content, but as I'm still on my phone looking through company announcements I may have missed this.

Plenty of unknowns but then I guess you guys who kindly responded are abreast of some of these details. If I have got any of this wrong I hope you can clear it up. As a forum i thought the purpose was to discuss and sell the message, and story, of why your company is worth buying into, and not insulting newer interested parties that haven't followed every announcement and discussion.

Happy Easter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.