EVZ 9.09% 18.0¢ evz limited

45c resistance broken, page-13

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I always get this "confused" feedback on this "theory".
    I put it down to it not being written in some book by a yank!
    One more addendum/attempt at clarification and if ya don't get?I'll let it go.

1]It's only a method for altering one's perception.ie to counter what your eyes see in a Chart.
    Previous Price from years ago is "quality-fied" by seeing Market Capitalisation moves over time NOT just the price.

2]One has to KNOW,Realise that price changes are only "Valid"/Positive if Market Cap increases at the same time.Market Capitalisation[Value] increasing is the Real Fundamental.

3]Your Average Blue Chip,say a Bank,doesn't usually Issue many more Shares over time.They stay FIXED.[other than the option payouts to directors!!]

leads to I say that this Factor,Blue Chips Irrelevancy,has "buried" this idea nay this FACT that

a] when all the books/studies whatever state
    - Buy a share that's of a Growing Company,
    they are stating/relying on Market Capital[VALUE] Growth as the criteria.

but b]in many most Small/Mid Caps Long term Charts,a pilgrim looks at just the price differential over time so

c] Ignores/Misses seeing a Chart as a MisRepresentation,it is NOT illustrating Market Cap VALUE Change,it is not even Historical
    and d]us,
    the pilgrims MISS applying the Theory of Blue Chip Buying to the much more enjoyable and fun activity of doing d'diddle with?
    well,the Also Running like our EVZ.

anyway,I rant on and would prefer to take a nap than be boring about some esoteric point.

EVZ is a Goer,hey?
    that's all I'm sayin.

ps-this theory also goes some way to explaining weak,ancient Resistance levels not being all that significant.
    Even Institutions and say real serious pilgrims,in a share that regularly issues,have ways to handle what's called Dilution[d'dill solution]but that's another story,hey?

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $1.828K 10.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75249 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 9990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.