EVZ 3.45% 15.0¢ evz limited

45c resistance broken, page-7

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Well did some checking and found that EVZ does have a long history,at least back to 2000,and it's pretty much been involved continually in enviromental businesses.
    So that does kinda put a use/perspective for the Long Term Chart 5+years BUT here's a trick/method I use to get more/better Perspective to what on the surface appears a DownTrended Long Term share.
    Surface viewing EVZ can appear as "dodgy".
    "It was 80cents in 2000 jaded so it's 50cents Now and just recovering n 80cents is some All Time High."

d'Trick is I compare Market Capitalisation then[2000] with Now.
    Market Cap is of course calculated by multiplying Shares on Issue x Price.
    A rising Maket Cap is indicative of Price Increases over Time,and rising share prices over history is what a Pilgrim looks for,right?
    EXCEPT when you are dealing with shares,like EVZ,which are running with regular New Issues/Placements etc that are Increasing the Shares Issued side of the Market Capitalisation side of Equation.

do you follow?
    EVZ had 21.6 mil shares at 80 cents in 2000 but now has 138.3 mil shares at 50centsish.
    Obviously the measure by Market Cap has rocketed,it's more valuable Now than Then or Ever even tho the price is near half[50 nix 80].

Anyway,that's my trick.It's adapted from FA,like I didn't invent it.

Long term charts are usually all relative in Regular Share Issuers,adjusted they call it,to take in new issues etc blah.
    They aren't Historic.Seeing that 80cent price in 2000 doesn't mean that was the Actual Real Price that someone paid.Consolidations and all these other esoteric ploys and moves can have been put thru some formula to give Relativities nix Reality on the Chart.

Anyway,just doing d'share on what I figure while I'm looking at yesterday's All Time High Close.
    cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $137.9K 920K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38027 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 128740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.