Hagetaka, sensational for all of us, Australia and indeed the...

1. 9,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hagetaka, sensational for all of us, Australia and indeed the world that you can see the future.

looks like you could save us all tremendous effort and expense in being able to see the future.

even better for HC readers that we get first dibbs at your omniscience.

can i ask why you left it so long without saying anything and leaving the field to trained doctors and scientists? I imagine MSM wouldn’t cover you. Yet they have no qualms reporting CDC and Dr Fauci.

bloomberg News report more than 9.9 billion covid jabs have now been administered. Great to know we don’t have to do anymore because some anonymous member of an antivaxx twerpery said so.

hC is so lucky to have forums where carriers of ‘special knowledge’ about covid and vaccines like you can unburden themselves and let us brainwashed sheeple and jab junkies know what’s really going on.

in the latest confected antivaxx conspiracy theory, confected and curated by some of the antivaxx twerpery.

i’m pretty sure i’m busy that morning but word will surely seep out about what’s gunna happen.

have you considered dropping the anonymity?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.