TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

46c takeover offer. there is the free lunch., page-3

1. 515 Posts.
    I don't know why but felt compelled to reply.

This one is just for Twien TurboCelica.

Usually people in my network will feel offended by comments lack of intellectual content, regardless your comment is for or against a particular view. But this is HC, I realized it doesn't worth the efforts to defend anything. So I come here again with a simple purpose of discharging myself from continuing arguing, just to show some respect for whoever mentioned my name.

You can agree or disagree Celica: In my opinion tty isn't a "free" lunch last Friday, you have to admit the fact that before the announcement no one is 100% sure about the takeover at 46c on Monday. The perfect justification is that if you knew it on Friday you would have bought all the way up to 46c. Why didn't you? Because no one dares, albeit very likely, it simply isn't risk free. And for today, the gap is still 1.5c, why? because the outcome of the t/o deal is still not 100% secured pending on Noble's attitude and votes, albeit it may be 99% likely that the SP will sit above 46c in the near future. In short, you just got lucky mate. But still, congratulations. Since this is not a classroom I do not intend to argue with you on "market efficiency" or "free lunch" forever. We are not investing for the sake of finance literature and I don't want to take it too personal.

We all have our days, ACED or MISSED, I shall wrap up by saying happy investing.

Best regards
    Falconer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.