TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

46c takeover offer. there is the free lunch., page-4

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    TTC did say last week :

"Yes, it SHOULD be a very low risk trade.
    Two companies think TTY is worth much more than the current share price, and willing to put their money where their mouth is. Noble is very close to TTY and supported them for a long time. If they are happy to pay 45c for 45%, then the market also SHOULD be willing to value the other 55% of TTY at least the same amount."

which when I looked back at TTC posts just now, that was the first post I clicked on... maybe there are more succinct points made by TTC, however that pretty much wraps up his sentiments. i.e he called it. It was not 100% but a low risk trade as stated.

So think it unfair to say "In short, you just got lucky mate."

I use charting and solely on that thought it a low risk trade and had a sell order ready if we broke below my suggested triangle pattern. It didn't so I had 100k shares at 28.5 cent average in what was a relatively low risk trade.

In short, people have their reasons for buying/selling but big thumbs up to those that actually put them on the table BEFORE the fact. Isn't that what this is all about >?

Also - I would suggest when you say that you are "discharging" yourself from an argument that you don't then continue to argue your points in the same breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.