TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

46c takeover offer. there is the free lunch., page-6

1. 10,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    I also said......

-------------------------------

"Who missed the announcement last night?

Looks like TTY was approached for a "Control transaction", aka takeover, and Noble has come back with a 45c debt conversion and 45c placement.

Yet, the shareprice is still 29c... (up 5c). Got to be money for Jam....

What happens if the other party comes back with a better offer? Even more upside than the 45c me thinks.... "

-------------------------------

Saying I got lucky, talk about sour grapes. Well, just for the record, I put my money where my mouth was and bought 800K at 27.5c avg. I exited yesterday at 46c. I don't need to prove anything, my bank balance does that.

And the current 1.5c discount? Maybe you missed the fact the market was down 2% yesterday, or didn't you notice?

There was a "free lunch" in this but you didn't do enough research to see it. The words "control transaction" were the key, AS I POSTED. Fact is, I called it, and got it right, even down to the date (re: call of before the 26th May). You called it, and got it wrong. I don't expect you to admit that, that would be too much to ask.

Nothing is 100% in life, but this was pretty close. Happy to call the low risk entry, happy to reap the rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.