EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

47% increase in mineral estimate, page-175

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Hi wingman..I mus admit all the hype drew my attention towards graphite plays. I looked for a stock that I believed had the most potential to bring "greater" rewards but I did know there was a large level of risk for a downswing. Right now I'm holding with an average of 35 cents and IMO that's good value and I knew she could go lower but I didn't expect her too.

For me if we didn't have the Merelani agreement close to being secured I probably would of went for a stock like LMB or VXL. I looked at how far the Merelani agreement had progressed and I felt its very close. Both parties are in agreement with one another and Stamico just need to sign on the bottom line. If you assess both LMB and VXL those stocks havent come off near as much as TON or KNL. KNL is being unfairly dealt with IMO because people are not even accounting for the fact that they have a historic mine ready to refurbish and bring back into production with very short lead times.

I'll tell you all the truth..I'll be sweating a bit if Merelani deal is not ratified. If it is I'll be fist pumping down St Georges Terrace. Short lead times to production is a key for my investment decisions. Epanko is still some time away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.08K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104325 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.