EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Still on the sideline for me wewe and can only hope that we get...

1. 290 Posts.
    Still on the sideline for me wewe and can only hope that we get confirmation of a reversal and until then I will play somewhere else.

Thought about punting on Monday news for TON but didn't because I just cant ignore the trend and current climate for graphite stocks (GRK does not matter for now and still holding).

Confirmation is the one to look out for and I think its going to be around the next gap fill IMO for KNL but could be wrong just charting it and can only go on the TA in front of me, problem is IMO the supports are just not there to go on and the only one that I would trade against is still a fair way from current SP and I do hope that some FA helps with new support levels.

IMO the TA and the FA are kind of working against each other at the moment and one of them will win out or come to a balance seems it is the TA keeping me out and the FA seems to be keeping others in so lets see where we end up and should be somewhere in the middle (confirmation).

I was hoping for confirmation on TON today but not to be so we wait again and same now with KNL.

GLTAH and DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.