CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

48 cents oer share , page-14

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I love that they're doing 10million worth of drilling this year, followed by an $80-100 million drilling program (1.5x their current market cap) in 2012 ** dependant on liquids discoveries.

Now, if they can find liquids, build production pipelines and get it to market with some sales contracts (will they have to drill a second appraisal well to define reserves for bankability ?

Who's going to lend a 60 mill market cap company 80-100 million dollars to look for something that they have never found since listing: A COMMERCIAL DISCOVERY.

I really dislike all these pie in the sky timelines, figures being thrown around trying to drum up support that just isn't there any more due to their own misfortune or bad management. We have to get some management in place that are realists and can get out of some of the landholdings because it dilutes our focus WAY too much. We just don't have the funds to discover everything we need to, and we've never really found a JV partner who is worthy of sticking it out.

I hold options that expire in 2014, but they're a bottom drawer type stock. Maybe if Mt Kitty comes up with the goods we can finally build the worlds biggest helium plant and divert our attention once more away from oil to something else. What are we, a shale gas/oil/helium/coal/UCG company? I don't think even JH can answer that because we aren't any of the above.

I still believe that one day things will happen when by dumb luck we hit 'something'. Surely if we throw enough cash at an oily prospect some of it will stick eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.