ARL 3.48% 55.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: WA gold projects yield high grade rock chip results, page-12

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1699
    Thanks amigo for the post (I hadn't seen the interview before). When I first started buying ARL shares they were self-described as having the largest cobalt resource, later it became the largest nickel-cobalt and now ARL is featuring its gold prospects. After that introduction you may think I am going to criticise ARL management for not sticking to their knitting. Well, I'm not. As one leader in the conga line of Ozzie PMs once remarked, we need to be agile and nimble (I may have got his words muddled but in my defence, he was pretty muddled about the policy anyway). Now back to the gold story. ARL's new direction is a game-changer for many reasons.

1. We will get a "dividend" in the form of new stock when the gold assets are floated. (And the dividend will be soon.)
    2. Investors are searching for stocks with gold. (So good news should attract new investors.)
    3. If ARL do find a good strike of gold, then it takes all the pressure off shareholders as well as team-ARL.

This last point is very important because, when compared to nickel mining/processing, gold mining/processing in WA is easier on the Capex, easier to Opex and easier to understand. If we are lucky, a new gold mine will provide cash flow and this money will sustain ARL's finaces in the years to come.

Conclusion: ARL needs to continue focusing on using modern geophysics to find gold targets in their prospective leases in WA. Thumbs up from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $110.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.0¢ $45.08K 80.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28410 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 2389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
55.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
55.5¢ 55.5¢ 55.5¢ 16837
Last updated 15.02pm 11/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.