CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hi JazzaI haven't calculated the resource. The valuation method...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi Jazza

I haven't calculated the resource. The valuation method uses the resource to calculate the value of the gold in the ground.

If you use 750,000 oz of gold, then the valuation as calculated would be half the value of 1.5m oz i.e. circa $1.00.

I know Aksier's work and I must admit I hadn't seen his use of 750,000 as the first JORC number. I would point you to the last BBR interview with the CEO where he makes comments that the Kestanelik has the potential to host 4m oz or more.

Whether the number is 750,000 oz or 1.5m oz, the market will value CHZ not only on what they have delineated with certainty i.e. the JORC resource, but also on the potential for more. Obviously this will be discounted to a degree (especially in these shitty markets) but it will ascribe some significant value nevertheless.

My point I guess is that CHZ has huge potential which is far from recognised in the current share price. More drill holes like today's announcement will simply speed us there with any luck.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.