SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi squidd.First off,take note of other ASX companies in...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi squidd.

First off,take note of other ASX companies in Africa.
    These companies will give results based on XRF hand held analysis,some on a monthly time frame.This keeps the share holders and the world informed about their progress.Most of these companies give the final results from Australian Laboratories in less than three months from drilling of holes.

Sundance have told me that they will only announce drill results in a Quarterly Announcement.I have asked to be kept up to date several times instead of just quarterly.

September Quarterly announced October 27th 2011.
    Drill hole NB0239D.It is still shown in to-days announcement as being hand held XRF analysed,not Lab analysed.

March 2012 Quarterly,announced April 13th 2012. Said Nabeba Itabirite drilling was starting up again in early February 2012.It said that six holes had been drilled by April 13th.
    The Itabirite holes are extension holes using the DSO holes that have already been drilled.They are not drilling fresh holes from surface.

To-days announcement said they had drilled 4 more holes with 4 previous holes still only hand held analysed results,including the September 2011 hole.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.