ASX 0.29% $64.78 asx limited

1. 31 Posts.
    This forum and all and I mean ALL others are just for your entertainment. Do not get caught up in all the hype of "great buys" and "no brainers" or "it's about to run" .....not often does this type of ramping amount to much...look at today's comments (loads..by the way) about ADY before open, look at the GDN thread !! There are lots...lots.. you would have thought you were on a sure thing...mmmm...not! ..may end up great..who knows???? Take it for what it is, people's opinions and fantasies about what they "reckon" is going to happen. If this forum gave you real advise...you'd have to pay for it!!!!....just use it to pass time until you understand what you have to do to research stuff yourself......and realise that reading charts etc... really isn't that hard (well basic ones at least)....Have fun trading, because Newby....it can be fun!!!! I've made some bucks, but also lost some on tips from people whom I wouldn't have known if I tripped over them... so use the brains you came to this site with. Sometime the posters on this site have a "brain fart"
    they just don't know if their brain agrees with the rest of them yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.