CSM cosmo gold limited

496321 brunette-two, page-3

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    496131. Some times it takes a while for parties who may have grandiose ideas to get into sync with the reality that CSM has had a good run and the risk in the share price has increased and the share price may just fall. My posts some time ago was sending a warning IMHO,that is . There is still a reason for the share price to hold at the moment and that is that CSM is issuing some of its paper to buy REM and a high priced paper , the CSM share price, makes REM shareholders feel happier to accept the bid. Whether someone is propping up the share price I do not know but I do know the price has very recently run up quite a bit.The risk level has altered therefore IMHO . Bulls of CSM on Hot Copper may not like my comments , which I might add can be correct or incorrect , however I am not going to alter my comments because it may upset a few people as they should be big enough to accept comment which does not agree with themselves, I will continue to apply the truth as I see it .Also the cycle is High on the metals front and nobody knows how long it will last and to use PE ratios as a valuation calculation tool is incorrect IMHO.
    On 10 November 2004 , Jenkins Asset Management ceased to be a substancial shareholder. It would be interesting to hear their views as thay had quite a few shares they obviously wished to sell into strength whilst there were buyers about and not after the music may have stopped. B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.