EQN 4.62% 31.0¢ equinox resources limited.

., page-2

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    EQN have been very quiet lately, but holding nicely in the high $3 region.

We keep saying that the Uranium feasability is due out any day now, and I'm sure it is, but I can't find any reference to an indicative time frame anywhere. To me, it's not that relevant anyway, regardless of the U outcome, I'm hanging in there for $12 plus after a solid year of production has been and gone.

However if the U is succesful, as I believe it will be, then I think it will add at least 50c to the current price, maybe more. A lot will depend on how they go about funding it too. 600m shares although not high, is enough I think, so I'd be a little disapointed to see a raising of captial through the issue of shares. When you consider the huge amount of profit that will be coming in once Cu production begins, I think EQN could easily handle the extra debt of developing their Uranium prospects.

It's funny when you hear of more drilling from EQN (like Kanga), because their current resource is so damn big, that they don't really need anymore - but it's there, and I'm sure they haven't found the best of it yet.

The amazing thing about EQN is simply that it still exists - I would have thought that a preditor would have snapped them up by now. Perhaps once the risk is eliminated and first production is behind them, then a major mining house will be happy to pay the premium over today's price.

Either way, EQN's a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $38.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.5¢ 31.0¢ $79.30K 245.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 11104 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.