AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

49c, page-9

1. 1,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    In Post: 2483086/ et_obrien did sayeth
    "Hmmm, well there are 400 million of so shares issued, and Avexa has about $70 million in cash, so that's about $0.18 per share.

Huntley's reckons they will need the 70mil and then some to fund the phase 3 study."
    (Posted: 22/01/08 17:45)

AVX closes at -0.365. Most notable thing about this stock is that will succeed or fail on the quality of ATC as a beneficial medicine, in other words the economy has little to do with it.

I'm holding on to this one - I think it represents my best chance at a substantial gain in the next 12 months.

I'm not bothered by the costs that Phase-3 may incur. If the final report on phase-2 is as good as the prelininary results suggest, AVX will have no trouble in even the most stressed out times of another capital raising.

I maintain a sentiment of 'hold', with the proviso that those feeling adventurous may buy. In times like this I could hardly recommend anybody buy anything unless they were feeling adventurous.

If the A.S.X. rebounds, then buy. In any normal trading environment I would advocate AVX at any price below 0.60,
    however in times like this you may sit around and see if you can get it for 0.33.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.