BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

4C Coming Results - A Realistic Perspecitve...PLEASE!, page-49

1. 7,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    Well I don't know what is wrong but I can tell you what i would do anyway with the way the business is structured.

1. Try to shorten that 5 month wait for cash. This is horrible in fact I am 100% on this being a massive issue that no matter how much growth or factories you have this is just unacceptable.

2. I would look at the shipping from China to see if you stock shelves faster via shipping. So that means shortening the shipping time or adding double now with more factories making products in one shipment.

3. I would stop worrying about growth. Growth with losses that could end the company will only amplify the problem. Buddy already makes lots of sales. I would sit down with the smartest minds in the business and say we make 30m to 60m sales each year how do we turn those sales into a cash flow positive direction. If Buddy can't do this the company will go bankrupt 100% on this and that is fact. If a company can't make money no matter what bye, bye old Buddy. I will add OHM is still so important to Buddy so much so that if this side picks up all problems are solved. OHM is a cost effective reoccurring revenue, priceless.

4. I would stop relying on debt that will in the end also make the company redundant. Yes those facility options are important but the company should never survive off debt. Everyone talks about big companies being in debt ect but buddy is no big company sorry folks. I will also add if the company was run correctly you would not need to raise millions and millions of $$$$.

5. I would look at hiring a solid fulltime crew and have the rest as a seasonal casual crew. So that means pay your best workers fulltime wages the rest are casual and used when needed. So in the downtime period you reduce the casual workers to the lowest amount needed then focus on the fulltime crew carrying the load. In this instance the fulltime crew need to be looked after so when someone quits good workers apply. Word of mouth is tops. When the company starts getting busy add more casuals again. Lots of ways of getting casual workers when needed, recruiting companies ect. If you get bad eggs the solid fulltime crew will filter them out, lots of uni students ect will love the extra Christmas work.

6. Look hard at OHM to assist LIFX while the fight is happening to sort it out. Add as many features ect to make that OHM a needed product for a business. So that means doing everything it takes to make the OHM seem needed by the business. Never give up on OHM because if DM can get this going Buddy will fly to $1 like a jetplane in no time. Poor old LIFX can't fill the void without OHM. This would be my focus for the company OHM if it works correctly is just unbelievable what it could achieve in revenue.

7. The biggest one yet.

Sell all products directly via the LIFX website these third parties take a cut, the wait is just crazy and finally it just needs to happen. If you can now make more products LIFX needs to fill its own shelves and sell directly via whatever means possible. This is just a better business model and brings in cash faster. You can still sell via all these companies as well, the selling directly part is just the cherry on top.

8. Look at DM directly.

I would look at DM becoming an assistant advisor CEO to a more experienced candidate. We need DM because he holds the shares and it's his company but at the same time the guy struggles in this position. You need a guy that can nut these problems out and bring the company from the depths of a really, really average business to a well oiled machine. DM has done his dash he is a king at raising cash and debt issues but when it comes to business I just don't know about him. He has learnt a lot since he started but a CEO should not be learning on the job like this guy does. He needs guidence is what i am saying.

lots more but i will stop it at that.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.