NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

4c fair value ($30M), 8c short term target ($60M), page-973

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Once the hype chasing short term retail traders leave I hope to get into some good analysis about Q3 revenue and nutraceutical prospects over the next week or two - especially after those trial orders were disclosed in todays ann. If they represent 5-10% of a possible bigger order suggesting the trial order goes all to plan then that could be another $1.5M in revenue. Looking forward to what the company brings over the next quarter or two - overall a well written report with revenue guidance on contracts where financial models become much more accurate for projecting future quarters revenue. A kudos to management for progress to this point. $1M revenue in 4 months, with potential major partners forming via trial orders sets NZS on a great track.

That being said, it obviously wasnt the day we were hoping on the stock front, although took the opportunity to averaged down at 2.9, 2.7 and 2.5. Remember that the company is not the stock and the stock is not the company. The stock is worse than it was yesterday, although the company is better. I am more comfortable holding today than yesterday. Shuffling over the next week is almost a certainty before any solid foundation again, weak stomachs will leave although I am happy to average down and stay onboard. Its rare to have this level of management and such growth potential at this market cap, let alone New Zealand based in todays climate.

Cheers guys, once things quieten down on the thread front I will start sharing more research for longer term holders.
    Last edited by fareki: 30/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.