88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

4c is the floor, page-328

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loosen up everyone who's worried what dr.dick is telling those who fear lower price movements. Avery one who can understand psychology can see dr.k is actually down ramping hard, he wants more of 88e, not less! he realizes that there's still a lot of space in between what we would consider significant announcements that could make strong price momentum to make him more $$; so for now he is doing his skillful work to create the price slide, I cheer him for actually achieving this outcome, not on his own of course; look at the share price direction in the last 2 weeks, quite enough drop to make a buy worthwhile, but that's not enough, because the next announcement is already priced in, the ramping down must continue. That's the game that is normally played. We make money as we do with a great when we buy low at a great announcement we make bigger $$ when we sell higher; In time when the company is truly found its platform price will be more stable in the trend; this last phase will take some extra time. Meanwhile cats eat cats and dogs eat dogs .... I say be patient or be left out, the more risk we tick off, the closer we get to the bigger $$ Don't fear the ramping in any direction, play the game if you can, because we are locked into a game of price jigging and jiving
    ----- My own opinion, do your own research or get professional advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.417K 708.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 279365774 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 666035974 209
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.